You need to create an account to publish content. The following information associated with this is collected:
- The username you register with. This will be associated with anything that you publish on the site.
- Your email address when you register. This will not be displayed to other users.
- Any information which you publish on the site. This will be visible to other users of the site and may be listed in search engine results.
- Your login activity. This will not be displayed to other users.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for statistical purposes. The technical details logged include:
- The IP address of a visitor.
- Search terms or links followed to reach the site.
This technical information will be used only by us for statistical purposes or other administrative purposes.
Where a nuisance user persists, we reserve the right to use email addresses and IP addresses to identify the user and halt the nuisance.
Information that you publish
Any information which you publish on the site will be available worldwide to anyone with access to the website. You grant us a royalty-free licence to use any content that you publish.
Data removal requests
If your personal information was published on this site and you would like us to remove it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org